The New England Residential housing market remained steady through October 2015
- Modest 3.8% increase in Sales over October 2014
- Pending Sales were up 12%
- Average days on market decreased by 11%
- Month/Month trends showed traditional seasonal slow-downs with a 6.6 decrease in sales and a slight decrease in median price and pending sales
The Maine Residential housing market is mixed
- Unit sales are down by a modest 1.1%
- Median prices are up 6.5%
- Pending sales are up as is the median sales price
- Days on market are down
Click HERE for more info and the full report.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling anywhere in Greater Portland and beyond, you can reach us at 207-956-0295 or contact us.
*Source: RE/MAX Integra